Student Information Concerning The Labour Disruption
We previously notified you that July 23 and August 20 will be the official remediation period for those who will be completing their academic work through in-class participation with an examination period to follow. Because the government passed the Urgent Priorities Act on July 25, some classes and some tutorials, labs and studio courses taught by CUPE Unit 1 members may be delayed up to a week beyond July 23 and may run through to August 24. Students will hear from their course instructors if their course is impacted.
The dates and times for courses scheduled during the remediation period are being communicated to students by their instructors. Your own course remediation in-class schedule is also available by logging in to the Resumed FW17 and W18 Class and Exam Schedule.
- Remediation for Fall/Winter 2017-2018 and Winter 2018 Undergraduate Courses
Review information about completing resumed Fall/Winter 2017-2018 and Winter 2018 courses and options for courses still suspended. This includes Course Drops as well as provisional and Assessed Grades.
(Remediation information for graduate courses is available here.)
- Financial Aid Options Explore the financial aid options available to students who have been impacted by the labour disruption. This includes the Tuition Credit Opportunity (TCO) and the additional bursary support.
- International Students Find answers to questions about the labour disruption that specifically impact International students.
- Graduate Students Remediation Options and Guiding Principles relating to the labour disruption for Graduate Students can be found here.
- Campus Support Including Students Requiring Accommodation, Counselling and Residence Access resources, including accommodations for completing courses and assignments, and Student Counselling and Development support.
- Senate Executive Communications & Email to Students