- Settle In
- Enrol in Courses
- Take Care of Finances
- Grades release Grades must be reported no later than 5 business days after the exam period. If, after this time, you are still waiting for a grade, contact your course instructor.
- Transcripts and enrolment letters In most cases you can order transcripts and enrolment verification letters online.
- Add/drop deadlines for winter term courses The deadline for dropping a Winter(W) term course without receiving a grade is March 8, 2019. The Course Withdrawal Period continues to April 3, 2019.
- Program Change requests If you’re thinking about requesting a change to your academic program, learn about the types of changes you can request, how to do it, and what the deadlines are.
- Student Account Online Statement Fees are due January 10. If you need to discuss your student account with a Financial Services representative, visit Registrarial Services on the main floor of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Receipt of second instalment If you had applied for OSAP by the recommended June 30 deadline and your continued eligibility is confirmed, then you should have received your second instalment in early January. If you have concerns about your receipt of OSAP funds, speak with a Financial Services rep in Registrarial Services.
- OSAP document drop-off Most of your OSAP documents can be uploaded, and using that option will speed up the processing time. If you are unable to upload documents, you can deposit them in the Drop Box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) Do not bring your MSFAA to the Bennett Centre. This document should be submitted online. Your MSFAA number is available through your OSAP account.
- Weather emergencies In case of a weather-related suspension of classes or exams, information will be posted on the Weather Status webpage, through social media and through the York Safety App as soon as it is available.