Enrolment + Exams
- Schedule and guidelines Check your exam schedule and review the exam-taking guidelines. Any changes to scheduling will be posted on the Exam Schedule webpage.
- Deferred Standing Know what to do if you are unable to write a final exam at the scheduled time.
- Transcripts and enrolment letters In most cases you can order transcripts and enrolment verification letters online.
- Program Change requests If you’re thinking about requesting a change to your academic program, learn about the types of changes you can request, how to do it, and what the deadlines are.
- Confirm Your Continued OSAP Eligibility In late December York will confirm your registration status for OSAP eligibility. Make sure you are still enrolled in the required number of credits and that you have submitted any necessary income change forms to OSAP.
- Making Payment Arrangements and Avoiding Interest Charges If you applied for OSAP by York's recommended deadline of June 30, and are awaiting the receipt of funds, you will not be charged interest on overdue amounts for January.
- Receipt of second instalment If you had applied for OSAP by the recommended June 30 deadline and your continued eligibility is confirmed, then you should have received your second instalment in early January. If you have concerns about your receipt of OSAP funds, speak with a Financial Services rep in Registrarial Services.
- OSAP document drop-off Most of your OSAP documents can be uploaded, and using that option will speed up the processing time. If you are unable to upload documents, you can deposit them in the Drop Box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) Do not bring your MSFAA to the Bennett Centre. This document should be taken to a participating Canada Post outlet (including the one in Ink Blotz in York Lanes).
Student Information Regarding Remediation
- Student Information Regarding Remediation Multiple course completion and remediation options are available to students. Some of these options, such as Assessed Grades and the extended course drop deadline, are specific to the labour disruption, while other options are available to students whether or not there is a labour disruption. Some of these options may have altered deadlines or requirements due to the disruption.
- Weather emergencies In case of a weather-related suspension of classes or exams, information will be posted on the Weather Status webpage, through social media and through the York Safety App as soon as it is available.