- Settle In
- Enrol in Courses
- Take Care of Finances
- Grades release Grades must be reported no later than 5 business days after the exam period. If, after this time, you are still waiting for a grade, contact your course instructor.
- Transcripts and enrolment letters In most cases you can order transcripts and enrolment verification letters online.
- Enrol in Summer Term Courses The deadline for dropping a Winter(W) term course without receiving a grade is March 8, 2019. The Course Withdrawal Period continues to April 3, 2019. The Summer term begins April 29, remember to enrol in Summer 2019 courses
- Program Change requests If you’re thinking about requesting a change to your academic program, learn about the types of changes you can request, how to do it, and what the deadlines are.
- Student Account Online Statement If you need to discuss your student account with a Financial Services representative, visit Registrarial Services on the main floor of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Summer 2019 OSAP The summer OSAP application is now available. Visit the OSAP website for information on deadlines and how to apply.
- OSAP document drop-off Most of your OSAP documents can be uploaded, and using that option will speed up the processing time. If you are unable to upload documents, you can deposit them in the Drop Box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) Do not bring your MSFAA to the Bennett Centre. This document should be submitted online. Your MSFAA number is available through your OSAP account.
- Weather emergencies In case of a weather-related suspension of classes or exams, information will be posted on the Weather Status webpage, through social media and through the York Safety App as soon as it is available.