- Settle In
- Enrol in Courses
- Take Care of Finances
- Grades release Grades must be reported no later than 5 business days after the exam period. If, after this time, you are still waiting for a grade, contact your course instructor.
- Transcripts and enrolment letters In most cases you can order transcripts and enrolment verification letters online.
- Enrol in Courses The deadlines for adding, dropping, and withdrawing from Summer 2019 and Fall/Winter 2019-2020 courses are available on the Registrar's Office website.
- Program Change requests If you’re thinking about requesting a change to your academic program, learn about the types of changes you can request, how to do it, and what the deadlines are.
- Student Account Online Statement If you need to discuss your student account with a Financial Services representative, visit Registrarial Services on the main floor of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- OSAP The Summer 2019 and Fall/Winter 2019-2020 OSAP applications are now available. Visit the OSAP website for information on deadlines and how to apply.
- OSAP document drop-off Most of your OSAP documents can be uploaded, and using that option will speed up the processing time. If you are unable to upload documents, you can deposit them in the Drop Box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
- Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) Do not bring your MSFAA to the Bennett Centre. This document should be submitted online. Your MSFAA number is available through your OSAP account.