Stay informed! Check that your contact information is up-to-date and be aware that if you unsubscribe from York emails you may miss receiving information that's important to your progress. Please note: continuing students who previously unsubscribed are automatically resubscribed at the beginning of each term.
- Skip The Line
If you need to speak with someone in Student Services, join a virtual line using your mobile phone or online kiosk to reserve your spot in line remotely.
- Settle In
- Enrol in Courses
- Grades release Fall grades must be reported no later than 5 business days after the exam period. If, after this time, you are still waiting for a grade, contact your course instructor.
- Transcripts and enrolment letters In most cases you can order transcripts and enrolment verification letters online.
- Know the important dates. The deadline for dropping a Winter(W) term course without receiving a grade is May 9, 2020. The Course Withdrawal Period continues to May 9, 2020. You can sync all important dates to your personal calendar to be sure you don't miss something.
- Program Change requests If you’re thinking about requesting a change to your academic program, learn about the types of changes you can request, how to do it, and what the deadlines are.
Submit your OSAP application
Get your application and all supporting documents submitted as soon as possible. Learn how and when to pay your fees online and understand Your Student Account.
OSAP document drop-off
Most of your OSAP documents can be uploaded, and using that option will speed up the processing time. If you are unable to upload documents, you can deposit them in the Drop Box located in the lobby of the Bennett Centre for Student Services.
Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA)
Do not bring your MSFAA to the Bennett Centre. This document should be submitted online. Your MSFAA number is available through your OSAP account.
- If you are waiting for your second instalment of funds for the Fall/Winter 2019-2020 academic year and are enrolled in a full-time course load with no supporting documents outstanding, you should receive your funds within the first two weeks of January.